Saturday 2 March 2013

Some pictures!

About time I got a few pictures up, don't you think?

First up we have the basic colour scheme for the tau. Rather white, no? This isn't actually the original stealth suit. That one was fully based and whatnot. I'll get him up once I've done a few touch ups; he's been smacked around a bit over the past year and moving house 3 times.

Next we have the Piranha as it was when I started. Now the crew is quite happily chilling out in there, with their pretty control panels.

And finally we've got a Fire Warrior Shas'Ui. Slight conversion on him too. A very basic one, I cut away at the right shoulder plate, and replaced it with a right shoulder armour from the stealth suits that I happened to have sitting around.



I might get a bit more work done on the piranha today too. I'll get some pictures of the current state of it up later on as well hopefully.

Morbie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment