Sunday 17 March 2013

Test painting!

Ok, no instructions on how to paint the necrons today. But I have got an example. Seeing as I have never painted a necron in this colour scheme. Or even a necron before (ermahgerdwhatamIdoing?), I have decided to just take one of the warrior units, and paint it up as a test.


So here we have an image of the necron warror in-progress. I decided to paint him up in parts like this to get a better feel for the necron warrior as I've never painted one before. 5 Paints were used to paint this happy chap, I'll list them when I do a step by step for how to paint them.

Now for some finished shots! Wuhooo! Hilariously, the only way I could get decent shots was by holding the warrior up outside. So enjoy the nature in the background.



So that's all for now.
Will start mass production on the warriors tomorrow.
Morbie out.




I like nuln oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment