Monday 17 June 2013

Another Picture-less Update

Heyo!
Just thought I'd fill y'all in on what I've been up to recently. Minus pictures because I'm a lazy wench.
The Ghost Arc is nearing completion; Pilot and repairing passengers are the last big hurdle.
Painted up my Rapier Laser Destroyer. The actual weapon platform that is. No crew painted as of yet.
Oh! I finally found a way to make that Necron Overlord stand out a bit more from the rank-and-file warriors. Painted on a silver rim to the shoulder plates, and redid the resurrection orb. Really pleased I can still do what I did on the shoulders. The Orb was a sheer fluke. Was pretty much dicking about with ideas and something happened that looks cool. Can't really explain it without a picture. Guess I need to be proactive.
~Morbs

No comments:

Post a Comment