Tuesday 16 April 2013

Oh golly it's some more pictures.

Hey again y'all. 

I thought I'd entertain you with a few pictures. 

First up we have an image of the area I'm currently using to paint in. Very messy. Also perched on the edge of the dining room table. Which is why it is messy. I have no room so it's all crammed in there. I'm getting a desk put in my room soon, so I'll finally maybe have some space of my own to hobby it up.


Next up we have a box of undercoated things! I went through literally all the remaining chaos black spray I had. Which is an issue. Especially as I missed a bit. Mainly on the scythes for the deathshroud.
So the full list of undercoated minis in here:
20x Legionaires.
1x Rapier laser battery (with 2x crew)
5x Deathshroud.

I thought I'd add in an image of Necron army too. Currently have 2 more immortals awaiting their baptism by oil. The Lord is still awaiting another looking at. Tomb Stalker has body work almost done. Then come the legs ._. And then we have a ghost ark to complete.


 That's all for me at the moment. Have a picture of my cats. The one on the left (Thor) went missing for two and a half weeks. Good to have him back. His brother (Jairo) was missing him severely.
Morbie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment